Monday, June 18, 2007

REMISSION


Back from the beach for just the wee-est bit of time, the latest PET scans came in.

Like the tide pulling out what the sea sees fit to take and spitting forth what she wants to leave for us to pick up...we wander the sand, picking up beautiful shells, grinding our toes into the sand & feeling the rip tide gently suck on our soles sunk ankle deep in the healing waters of the Atlantic...

Giving, taking, healing, feeling, beleiving...

Our Favorite Mermaid...

KIMBIES IS OFFICIALLY IN REMISSION!

Peace & Love and the Powers Of!

5 comments:

singleton said...

We BELIEVE!
Thank you everyone for your prayers!

Mel said...

*HUGE hugs and happy tears*

I'm so happy I could just spit!

(((((((((((everyone)))))))))))))

skinnylittleblonde said...

And if a healthy heart, soul, mind & spirit are any indicators... things are just gonna keep on improving! Kim has a spirit of love about her that we could all learn from.

Mel...I'm so happy I could spit too! Thank you for your well wishes beautiful spirit!

eric1313 said...

Payers, right here, sent your way.

eric1313 said...

Prayers, I meant! I could be payer, but I'm kinda on the poor side.