Saturday, September 16, 2006

Letters From the Seawall


Thoughts to you girls .
(Email from our "new best friends" and we knew it the moment we met!)

Please forgive me for not writing sooner or commenting on the site for Kim. I haven't been able to after reading it over and over and crying all the time.
I just don't have the right words for all of you; I am so saddened by Kim's taunting illness and could not find the courage to write.

After reading your stories time after time, I finally realized that you have inspired me to give in to my weakness and fear of not finding the right words or way to convey them to you and Kim.

The strength and courage you have is never ending. The love you and your family generates is felt by all surrounding you.

Kim is such a trouper and I know she'll get through this with great strength and prayers .
The family bond is remarkable; your Mom and Dad are to be pinned with the #ONE Award!! They have done a fine job. God Bless all of you.

I know you are so very busy and consumed with loving and giving of yourself to Kim and the families. Please take care of yourself.

I am so amazed at your writings but not shocked!!! I could read between the lines in our email!! Who ever knew we'd meet up with gals of your talents with writings and paintings!!! I am so excited for you in that way and saddened in another . I feel helpless for you.

Please give the kids our love and thoughts and Kim a great big hug.
She will get through the second phase..God is with her.

I love you and miss you. God be with you.
Corinne and Stan

3 comments:

singleton said...

And those "new" best friends are four years old, or a zillion, for we knew the moment Corinne smiled, we had known them forever. This post was meant to be....no matter how it got her, sweet Corinne! Oh, we all long for the days of iced coffee, periwinkle soup, "Kaley's reading Cosmo?", "What does that man have on?" "Stan's gone fishing", "Are they doing what I think they are doing?"....we will do it again...barefooted and bare-souled. We LOVE YOU GUYS! Thank you always, for being the yellow butterfly of San Marina

Anonymous said...

Oh Pisces, you did it again!!! Nice work on this. You brighten up the darkest of rooms; magically.
Let's find another wall after December when Kim is better and I'll bring the ice coffee and you girls have to dig for the periwinkles and I promise to try the soup! as long as nothing is moving in the pot!
Our meeting was one in a lifetime.
We met a rowdy bunch at the San and after listenting to interesting conversations, trying to block our ears, watching all down beer after beer and laughing and singing, they decided to invite us to their side of the area. (guess they thought we'd call police) ha. It was the bestest time we had in a long time until 4 in the weee hours of the morning. Olivia and Kaily had a blast and Kim was so gracious allowing them to be together no matter what.
A night never to be forgotten.
Stan was like glue to Butch and just thinks the world of him.
Prayers,Peace and Goodnight.
Love you Kim and Pam,
Corinne

singleton said...

And now our love and prayers go back to you on butterfly wings. Travel safely. Peace, love and our thoughts are with you on yet another journey