Friday, December 29, 2006

The Gifts that Keep on Giving... Memories

Christmas Memories.... these are the best gifts of all.


The Sisterhood & some of the gifts that keep on giving :)


Soon there will be another baby girl born into the sisterhood and Baby Alana won't be the 'baby' anymore. . . it seems like only a short spell ago Baby-Belle-To-Be 's mother was a baby herself.
I remember one Christmas morning she quietly disappeared as everyone was tearing into packages. She took her little doll with her & wandered back to my bedroom. After about a minute, I wandered after her.
In the hall, I slowed my pace. I could hear her, she was singing. As I neared my room, I recognized the song...it was 'Happy Birthday To You' in a toddlers lisp.
I stuck my head around the corner and there she was, perched upon my bed, indian style. She held her little doll out before her and sang to her hearts content. The doll seemed to be dancing around. Finally the song ended & I started to enter my room.
Then I heard her... 'Happy Birthday Baby Jesus...now blow your candles out.'

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that is what Christmas is about!

Anonymous said...

This is the best news yet!!! Congratulations to all! What a great surprise and just who might the Lucky new Meme be?
The three Beauties are just beautiful; not one looks like a Grandmaw!!
I love you, miss you and pray for you always.
Kim, keep up the good work; the worst of years is behind you now.
Praise the Lord.
Love and Peace,
The Iced Coffee Butterfly

Justgivemepeace said...

Anon...oh it is!
Sweet blessed Corinne....
Kimbies is the new MeMe! God are we blessed. I can't tell you how often we think of you both and pine for our magic...we are "FIGHTING FOR OUR RIGHT TO PARTY" and planning a beach trip for July 13th NO MATTER WHAT! Check your calendar girlfriend!

Angela Marie said...

That is so sweet ~

I love catching a or witnessing angel moments like that.

Just beautiful~